Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Strange Fellow (2012) Update!

UPDATE:
The day after I posted this story, I saw this fellow again!

I was driving out of my parking lot. Across my parking lot is a 4 way stop as two roads cross.

As I was looking at the crossing I saw a car proceeding through the the intersection slowly. Suddenly from a small forested area on one corner I saw the Strange Fellow come running out (almost like a 5 second flash). He ran diagonally across the intersection in front of the car driving through. The car never stopped and it appeared that the car drove right through him. As the car went past, the Strange Fellow was no longer there. He dissipated into nothing.

Starting to put some pieces together now about this guy. I have some theories (and no he is not a ghost) I am almost positive that he is a nature entity.

An Elf it be! Due to his clothing, skin color, and appearance overall; I can say he is probably of Germanic, Danish, Belgian, or Dutch locale. So you will say; "Then why is he in America?" Simple answer: All nature entities (faeries) will and do move about the world. They usually move around due to a few reasons:

1)They follow families they have been close to or attached to for 100's of years as they immigrate to new countries. A faeries life may be 100's to 1000's of years long; so when they relocate, they stay for 100's of years outliving the human family it followed. The faerie may wish to be left alone or they may wish to find a new family to attach too.

2)The faerie could have been summoned by someone. It is accomplished in organized ritual or by repeatedly asking and leaving offerings for such an entity to assist you, or by tampering in things you are not familiar with and accidentally getting the attention of such an entity.

3)People with inherent high levels of mystical talents can draw entities to them naturally. Once an entity comes to them; they may find the human to be a perfect companion to be around and attach themselves to that human OR the entity may find the human to not be right for their needs then the entity may wander off.

4)Wandering faeries. Just as some humans do, so do some faeries. Not all faeries like group life, so they may be loners. These loners are known as "wandering or solitary faeries". These faeries are complex to say the least. a)They may have been very malevolent and asked to leave the community or b)They just choose to seek solo adventure. Either way a solitary fae may be good spirited or bad spirited.

So from my break down: I think this Strange Fellow is definitely solitary. Beings my area was predominately founded by German immigrants in the very early 18th century and his attire looked like traditional 18th century German clothing (minus the weird large boots); he probably followed over one of founding German families as they immigrated. Now the family is gone or moved off and he is wandering solo.

I hope to see him again. Next time I will attempt to communicate with him. 

No comments: