Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Friend Breaks Ritual Location Rule (2007 Part 2)

In a previous post I told about a good friend that I took on a personal Pan ritual with me. My top rule for him was that he never return to this sacred location without me (unless just hiking past), never attempt a ritual here, never bring anyone here and reveal its purpose or powers and never hangout or party here. This writing is about how he broke those major rules just one month later and I caught him there via a powerful possession (aspecting) by Pan on me.

Chuck very much enjoyed and learned a great deal about the power of Pan during a ritual I allowed him to join me in. He swore to follow the rules which I disclosed to him. I warned him that if these rules were broken he could face serious mental, physical or spiritual harm, not from me, but from the powers that be at that sacred site. He broke all of these rules just one month after he joined me in a ritual there.

In July of 2007, I was out with an old friend having dinner. As dinner was ending I started to get an overwhelming feeling to leave. So after a few minutes those powerful feelings took over and I told my friend I had to get going. It was around 10pm when I was driving home and I felt a very familiar presence, Pan. I felt and heard Pan's voice in my head telling me to go to the ritual location which I took Chuck to. He was telling me that he was very angry at Chuck. Instantly, I just knew that Chuck was at the sacred site with someone.

When I pulled up to the location that I park at, I saw Chuck's car parked there. As soon as I got out of my vehicle I was instantly slammed with Pan aspecting (possessing) my body. My body was now his vessel. I remember walking up to the edge of the forest and everything then begins to fade from memory. Next thing I remember I was standing beside a large tree close to Chuck. He was drinking, smoking, eating food and playing a guitar with his girlfriend directly in the center of my sacred ritual spot. He had a few candles burning and incense. They were laughing and speaking very loudly. Next she stood up and started throwing rocks from the site across the river at the rock shelter. Now I went blank again and can only tell what Chuck and his girlfriend later told me a few days later.

In Chuck's words (not mine): "We had had a few beers and were smoking pot earlier in the night and I (Chuck) stupidly decided to take my girlfriend down to the ritual spot to show off. I was calling out to Pan and was telling Pan that we were there to celebrate for him. We (he and his girlfriend) were there about an hour; hanging out, drinking, smoking some pot, eating fast food, playing the guitar and talking. Trish stood up and was throwing rocks across the river; when she turned around she saw you standing out in the open, next to a tree about 20 ft away. She completely froze scared and I (Chuck) looked up and noticed you standing there."

"I was completely frightened by you and your appearance. You (me, the author of the blog) were wearing no shirt and no shoes, just shorts. Your face was reddish-brown and your eyes were glowing red, literally glowing brightly. Your hair was all messed up and fading in and out we both noticed you appeared to have short horns poking out of your hair. The tops of your hands and forearms had faint but obvious dark, shaggy hair (which I have no hair on my arms normally). Your chest was very dirty and dark brown. Your feet were covered with faint, yet obvious, dark shaggy hair. Your legs matched your chest, brown and dirty."

"As we stood frozen and scared as hell, you just stared at us with your head tilted slightly down with a very angry face. You were in a square standing stance with your fingers doing a rolling like, claw movement. Then you spoke up in a voice that was very deep and not your normal voice. You (me the author of the blog) told us to get out, now, leave and you pointed towards the trail out. We quickly gathered our stuff and started apologizing. You started saying over and over in that deep voice, that we disrespected Pan. As we were rushing up the trail we could hear you moving next to us in the dense brush and trees. We could not understand how you were gliding through the brush and thorns with ease and it made us more nervous. You followed us all the way to the edge of the forest. When we exited the forest you told us to never return and at that point we started running to our car."

Suddenly, I snapped out of the possession and found myself crouched down in a dense briar of bushes, shrubs and green briar. I saw Chuck's car pulling off. I was exhausted and felt like I ran a marathon. I sat down there and relaxed for about ten minutes trying to recall what happened after I blanked out. I could only remember a few flashes of what happened. I could not find my shirt and shoes. The oddest thing which occurred next is I found my keys sitting next to my truck on the ground. I may have just dropped them there, but who knows. That evening I did not return to the ritual spot, I felt it was best to leave it be for the evening.

The following day I returned to the ritual location in the afternoon. It was clean and clear; there was no sign that anything even happened. I felt it best to not talk to Chuck for a few days and let him approach me first. He needed to do some explaining and apologizing. After a few days, Chuck did indeed call me and asked if we could meet for lunch. We met for lunch and he did apologize and at that time he explained everything that occurred (which is what I wrote above, his words, his story). A week or so later his girlfriend also correlated perfectly, exactly what he said. They both said that I was definitely taken over by Pan and even took on a different appearance that was a mixture between Pan and me. They mentioned how I seemed to float almost through the brush and dense green briar up the steep slope. Lastly, I did warn Chuck that he needs to make a mends (offering) to Pan or he may face serious side effects, as I mentioned earlier in this blog. I told him exactly what to do and where to do it and to let me know when he does the offering and prayer.

Sadly, Chuck never did make the offering and prayer. A month or so after this, Chuck was injured very bad in a freak accident while hiking which had him in bed for 2 months recovering. His girlfriend broke up with him just prior to his injury; then she lost her job and her car was stolen (he lost contact with her after this so not sure if any other bad luck affected her). Chuck within that same year; lost his job, his car was stolen, he got arrested for something which he would not discuss and had to drop out of college because of all these negative impacts on him. Not to say any of these bad occurrences were a result of his insult to Pan, but he surely had the best of luck and life prior to this string of negative things. I lost touch with Chuck about 3 years ago as he moved off to Florida, but he sure loved telling this story to everyone ever since it happened. He now is a believer and knows for fact that Pan is real, sacred spots are real and should be respected, and never to mess around with powerful forces after being warned.



















No comments: