Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Strange Conception Story

Well for my first blog I want to tell the tale of how "I" began in this physical body.

My entire life has been full of wild stories and encounters, this was the first one. I am giving the following accounts  through my mom's rarely told story. My father having been divorced from my mom for 30 years now, tells the same story.

It was May 1970. My mother (17) and father (19) had been dating a while. Until this one evening they were both virgins. This evening was to be special since my father was leaving the next day for army basic training. They were parked on a forested dirt road in Loch Raven Reservoir, Maryland. It was dark out and prior to midnight. (Loch Raven has always been known as a place of strange occurrences from the earliest days.)

My mother and father had just began the "deed" for their first time ever. Suddenly the radio in the car went dead and the car would not start. They both looked out of the open windows and saw a silent, dark, round shape in the sky hovering just above the tree line. Instantly, a super bright white light suddenly shot down from out of the sky. They recalled that the light was so bright that they were blinded. Next they woke up what seemed to be minutes later. They looked at each other and asked what had happened. The car started right up. The old school dial clock on the dash was reading many hours after when they arrived. My mother checked her watch on her wrist which was running and the time was hours earlier. To say the least they rushed home and spoke of this to no one. My parents were straight laced in those times (no drugs and no alcohol).

The following day, my father left. A month later my mother found out she was pregnant with me. She tells me from time to time that she knew this was a sign that she was going to have her hands full with me. Oh boy did she ever!

1 comment:

Astria said...

Hey Ron! I'm always interested in what you have to say! I would love to see more posts and perhaps a journey or too into the darkness... :)